KYOCERA TASKALFA 181
- Up to 18 pages A4 and 9 pages A3 per minute
- Time to first copy: 5.7 seconds or less
- Standard network print function
- Optional duplex unit for cost-saving double-sided printing
- 50-sheet duplex document processor for effortless copying, scanning and faxing
- 600 dpi laser technology for crisp text and realistic photos
- 700-sheet paper capacity standard, upgradable to 1,300 sheets
- Long-life components for exceptional efficiency and reliability
The Kyocera TASKalfa 181 is a network ready standard copier and printer. By adding the capabilities of fax and scanning, the TASKalfa 181 will combine multiple machines into one unit. There is no waiting for projects with an output speed of 18 letter size pages-per-minute. Copy quality is excellent with an image resolution of 600 dpi.
The optional duplexing unit can be added to reduce cost on paper use, by converting single-sided documents into double-sided. The standard paper capacity on the TASKalfa 181 stems from the 300 sheet cassette and a 50-sheet multi-purpose tray. The TASKalfa 181 paper capacity is easily upgraded with up to 3 additional 300 sheet paper cassettes.
- Network ready
- Print speed
- Standard paper capacity
Kyocera TASKalfa 181 Specifications:
- Introduction Date: 06/2009
- Toner Cartridge Yield, Black: Estimated 15,000 @ 5% of A4
- Maintenance Kit Yield: 150,000 pages
- Pages per Minute: 18
- Monthly Duty Cycle: 20,000 Pages
- First Page Print Time: 5.7 sec
|Maximum Paper Size|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.