- Up to 25 A4 pages per minute in b/w
- 2 GB RAM + 160 GB HDD memory and storage
- Standard network and mobile printing as well as colour scanning
- Optional expandable fax functions: dual fax, network fax, and Internet fax
- Optional one-path duplex and reversing document processor
- Individual paper-handling options including stapling and punching
- Comprehensive security functions including IC card reader
- Long-life components provide unprecedented efficiency and reliability
The Kyocera KM-2560 multifunctional unit can handle all the demands of a networked workgroup. Users have access to copying, printing, and scanning on one device. Documents are delivered at a speed of 25 ppm). For those who are not connected to the network, the KM-2560 offers PDF direct printing from USB memory sticks.
With a small footprint, the KM-2560 offers incredible paper handling capabilities. The standard paper capacity of 1,200 sheets stems from the dual 500 sheet paper drawer and a 200 sheet multipurpose tray. The modular design of the KM-2560 allows users to add more paper capacity and optional finishers, without changing the footprint.
- Duplex color scanning
- Color touch-screen panel
Kyocera KM-2560 Specifications:
- Introduction Date: 10/2007
- Toner Cartridge Yield, Black: Estimated 20,000 @ 6% of A4
- Drum Yield, Black: Estimated 300,000 Pages
- Pages per Minute: 25
- Monthly Duty Cycle: 80,000 Pages
- First Page Print Time: 4.7 sec
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto
|Maximum Paper Size|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.