The Kyocera FS-6030MFP provides mid-sized offices with the capability to copy, print, and scan from a single device. The network connectivity allows users throughout the office to access the MFP from their individual PC’s. The FS-6030MFPs first out print time of 7.8 seconds and an output speed of 30 pages-per-minutes keeps offices productive.
When users are printing, copying, or scanning documents they do not want to be reloading paper. The FS-6030MFP can provide users with a maximum paper capacity of 1,600 sheets for longer uninterrupted print runs. Optional finishers on the FS-6030MFP include a 500 sheet stacker and a stapler than can staple up to 50 sheets of paper at a time
- Easy to install and operate
- Long Life components
Kyocera FS-6030 Specifications:
- Introduction Date: 08/2012
- Toner Cartridge Yield, Black: Estimated 15,000 @ 5% of A4
- Maintenance Kit Yield: 300,000 pages
- Pages per Minute: 25
- Monthly Duty Cycle: 100,000 Pages
- First Page Print Time: 7.8 sec
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto
There are no reviews yet.