Canon IMAGE RUNNER IR1024
– 24 Pages/min
– Copier / Network Printer / Color Scanner
– Maximum paper size A4
– Duplex (2 Sided Printing)
– ARDF (for Bulk Copying)
– Toner Yield 8,400 pages approximately
Canon released the Image Runner 1024 series in 2010. The base model of the series still has standard features that include scanning, printing, and copying. The network printer mode is standard. Documents are dispersed at a rate of 24 pages-per-minute—first copies are output in as little as 8 seconds. Small offices and workgroups will appreciate the compact design of the ImageRunner 1024; it seamlessly fits into most any work environment.
Standard resolution is 1200×600 dpi, so documents are always sharp and detailed. The 500-sheet paper tray and 100-sheet bypass tray start off the paper sources on the ImageRunner 1024.The monthly duty cycle is rated at 30,000 pages in order to keep you productive.
Toner replacement is simple, even for the non-technical user. The toner cartridge will yield approximately 8,400 pages when averaging 6 percent page coverage—this keeps the price per page low.
- Versatile options
- Multifunctional features
- Robust bypass tray
Canon imageRUNNER 1024 Specifications:
- Introduction Date: 11/2010
- Toner Cartridge Yield, Black: Estimated 8400 @ 6%
- Drum Yield, Black: Estimated 30,00 Pages
- Pages per Minute, Black: 24
- Monthly Duty Cycle: 30,000 Pages
- First Page Print Time: 8 sec
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto
|Maximum Paper Size|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.